- Is a not-for-profit charity organization representing London craft guilds and groups
- Is the governing body (through a board of directors) of the East Lions Artisan Centre
- The East Lions Artisan Centre has been a creative home for numerous craft groups since it opened as an art centre in 1990.
- The centre provides artists, guilds and individuals of all ages access to art programs, classes and low cost studio and meeting space.
- The East Lions Artisan Centre is located at: 1731 Churchill Avenue, London, Ontario N5W 5P4. Phone number: 519-661-4431.
- The building is owned by the City of London.
- Artisans London is staffed entirely by volunteers, except for the Event Coordinator position. The funding for this position is made available through a grant from the London Arts Council.
- Since December 2005, Artisans London has run the Kids Do Art program in order to fill the need for an affordable, challenging art program for the children of East London.
- In order to grow as an organization, to further contacts within the community and to increase awareness of the centre and its guild members, Artisans London receives funding support from the London Arts Council and the London Community Foundation.